The Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 is a rugged compact with a super wide angle 21-105mm zoom lens, a 16MP backlit CMOS sensor, and 1080/60p HD video. The LCD screen flips 180°, making self portraits easier, even underwater. The camera is waterproof down to 33 feet (10m), shockproof from seven feet (2.1m)*, crushproof up to 220 pounds (100kgf), freezeproof down to 14° F (-10°C) and dustproof. The TG-850 is capable of shooting up to 7.1 fps and includes a 99-frame built-in intervalometer shooting mode.
Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 Waterproof Compact Camera
Already own this?
This item is in your gearlist!
- 16MP 1/2.3' BSI-CMOS sensor
- 21-105mm F3.5-5.7 equivalent lens with image stabilization (5x optical zoom)
- Up to 7.1 fps
- 1080/60p HD video (plus high speed mode up to 120fps at 640x480)
- Waterproof down to 33' (10m)
- Shockproof from 7' (2.1m)
- Crushproof up to 220 pounds (100kgf)
- Freezeproof down to 14° F (-10°C) and dustproof
- 11 art filters, scene modes, and intervalometer
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory (Optional Toshiba Flash Air and Eye-Fi card compatible)